- Taxi It is possible to take a taxi to the airport, the train station and the cruise ships. Feel free to contact the hotel reception, where they are always helpful with booking.
- Parking At Jeudan Parking, only 250 meters from the hotel, you can park in a 3-storey car park under Kvæsthusmolen. In the reception, all hotel guests can buy 24-hour parking tickets for a price of DKK 310,-
Opening hours for the parking garage:
24 hours drop off/pick up
Sankt. Annæ Plads 32, 1051 København K.
- Bus - Central Station You can reach Hotel Bethel from the Central Station in 12 minutes. Take Bus 26 from Bernstoffsgade and get off at the 6th stop at Nyhavns Broen. The stop is 40 meters from the hotel's main entrance.
- Bus - Cruise terminals There are three different cruise terminals in Copenhagen. Ocean Kaj, Nordre Toldbod & Langelinie. See how to get to and from them by clicking on the image of the ship!
- Metro - Airport & Train Station With the new metro Cityring, it is very easy to get to the Hotel, no matter where you are. The hotel is a 5-minute walk from the stop at Kongens Nytorv (see the map of the metro below). See where and how to buy tickets for the metro by clicking on the image fo the train.